ATPL’s Eagle 3.0 is a Web Based GIS Engine, computer system capable of capturing, storing, analysing, and displaying geographically referenced information; that is, data identified according to location.
It is one of the most extensive vector map engine that incorporates Reverse Geo Coding, at slightest motion of the mouse pointer, the details of the place on the map dynamically get highlighted along with user selected features (speed of vehicle, distance travelled till that point, etc).
Eagle possesses various enterprise GIS tools:
- Network Analysis
- Proximity search
- Decision tools
- Map query
- Live Editing
- Feature creation tools
Clients are provided with unique way of interactive geo based features.
CORE ENGINE FEATURES
- Serves map data at high speed and more interactively (Vector Streaming)
- Mouse over feature information
- Various map navigation options like Pan, step zoom, box zoom, etc
- Satellite/Road/hybrid map view
- Nearest business/facility/address search
- Reach licensing and accessing policies up to individual and cus data layers to enable role based/client based layers access control
- Dynamic on the fly creation/editing of geometries like point, line, polygon
- Supports multiple shape annotations that allows user tocreate/edit/delete annotations of any shape on maps
- Highly accurate Distance Measurement
- Dynamic data hosting as user can upload their own map data to engine which will get added as new layer (.shp files)
- Full layer control as user can Toggle on/off any layers
- Strong encryption support for data security
- Renders Multiple Layer thematic maps
- Dynamic on fly creation/editing of POI (Point of Interest)
Here at Albireo, the application we offer has undoubtedly the best map engine when compared to other competitors. Most of the competitors use Rastor Map Engine which doesn’t have the above functionality.